• Special Thanks to Armstrong & Chip Rowan for their generous donation to the Bullskin Food Pantry

Welcome 

Thank you for visiting our website!

Here you will find information concerning our church and its ministries. We hope you find your time spent here a blessing. Our church is a warm and loving church, and we want you to feel comfortable and at liberty to call on us for anything you need. Feel free to browse through the various areas of our website and learn about our fellowship.

If you are considering a new place of worship or a relocation to our area, we would love to have you be our guest.

When you visit our church, you will find:

  • A caring congregation that will gladly welcome you
  • Preaching/teaching that is centered on the Word of God
  • Ministries to meet the spiritual needs of every age

 

In service with and for the Master,

Pastor Roger

Announcements

  • Church Yard Sale

    Our church Yard Sale will be June 8: 7-4 and 9: 8-1. Profits from the sale will go 10% to Missions and the remaining 90% will go to the Building Fund.

    Please bring your good used items priced and ready to sale. We ask that you do not bring clothes or junk.

  • Food Bank Distribution

    Our Food Bank Distribution Day has Changed.

    It will now be the second Thursday of every month from 1-3pm.

  • Vacation Bible School

    Come out and join us for a week full of fun learning bible stories, singing bible songs, playing games, and making crafts! We will be enjoying the company of your little ones in  July 16-20 from 6-8:30 PM. We hope that we will see you there!

Map
  May 2018  
SMTWTFS
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  
     
Bible Search
Weather
Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania

64°

75° 64°

Partly Cloudy

Feels Like: 65°
Humidity: 100%
Wind: 2 MPH
Tue

75 61
Wed

83 55
Thu

86 60
Powered By Dark Sky
Contents © 2018 Paradise United Methodist Church | Church Website Provided by mychurchwebsite.net | Privacy Policy